PITTSBURGH—New for the 2022 football season, Pitt Athletics has unveiled an update”Panther Mobile Pass“, the most flexible mobile ticket package that includes access to all seven home games.
This new ticketing option allows fans to watch the game from different vantage points at Heinz Field with different seats each game.
With exclusive ticket management features, the Panther Mobile Pass offers fans the following:
- Ultimate convenience: Before each game, fans select where they want to sit at Heinz Field and tickets are delivered to their mobile device. Fans can manage their tickets and scan in the venue with just a few quick clicks.
- Book the next games: With in-app features, fans can book matches in advance, giving them ultimate flexibility to attend matches that best suit their schedule.
- Affordable Price: Fans can take advantage of a monthly subscription from July through November or enjoy the best savings by paying in full.
Fans have a choice of three ticket packages when purchasing the Panther Mobile Pass:
- Young Graduate Mobile Pass: Beginning with the Class of 2018, graduates of the University of Pittsburgh and affiliated satellite campuses can make their game reservations for only $35 per month.
- Panther mobile pass: All fans are eligible to purchase this ticket package, giving fans access to lower and higher tier ticket inventory for only $40 per month.
- Panther Mobile Pass Premium: All fans are eligible to purchase this ticket package, giving fans access to all ticket inventory at Heinz Field, including club locations, for only $85 per month.
Panther mobile passes are on sale now! You can finalize your purchase HERE.
Panthers box office staff are available to answer any questions you may have. They can be reached by email ([email protected]) or, during traditional business hours, by phone (800-643-7488, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
#H2P | Facebook | Twitter | instagram